To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Find us on Google+ Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0238

Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0238

Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0238


“There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in.” 
Leonard Cohen, Selected Poems, 1956-1968

“I don't think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.” 
Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” 
Michael Jackson

“For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.” 
J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King

“I used to think I was the strangest person in the world but then I thought there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do. I would imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me too. Well, I hope that if you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it's true I'm here, and I'm just as strange as you.” 
Frida Kahlo


Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On)


Below are some Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0238 1

Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0238 2

Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0238 3

Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0238 4

Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0238 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments: