To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Find us on Google+ Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0238

Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0238

Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0238


“There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in.” 
― Leonard Cohen, Selected Poems, 1956-1968

“I don't think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.” 
― Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” 
― Michael Jackson

“For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.” 
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King

“I used to think I was the strangest person in the world but then I thought there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do. I would imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me too. Well, I hope that if you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it's true I'm here, and I'm just as strange as you.” 
― Frida Kahlo


Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On)


Below are some Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0238 1

Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0238 2

Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0238 3

Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0238 4

Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0238 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Tired Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments: