“To make your year, keep it simple:
1) Count your blessings first
2) Whatever you did last year, Do it better
3) Go step by step, One day at a time.
4) Create/make your own opportunities.
5) Believe in your abilities at all times,
6) Qutting is not an option. Keep Going.
7) Finish what you started”
“You staying home all alone on New Year's Eve? Unthinkable. Take my advice ... the countdown should be shared with someone, or it's just another set of numbers passing you by.”
― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
“the object of a new year is not that we should have a new year, but rather that we should have a new soul.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Happy New Years Quotes (Quotes About Moving On)
Below are some Happy New Years Quotes (Quotes About Moving On), hopefully it can be your inspiration.
Feel free to share, if you think some Happy New Years Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) above inspired you.