To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Find us on Google+ Girls Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0218

Girls Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0218

Girls Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0218


“Before I die, I want to fight for life.” 
Paulo Coelho

“There are so many moments to remember and sometimes I think that maybe we're not really people at all. Maybe moments are what we are.... Sometimes I just survive. But sometimes I stand on the rooftop of my existence, arms stretched out, begging for more.” 
Markus Zusak, Getting the Girl

“Some of us go full circle. Some of us blindly go nowhere. The circle doesn’t have to be very large to make a point, kick your ass and/or be entertaining. Remember that and stay light. Even the deaf know good music when they hear it.” 
Jason Mraz

“If I work hard enough, there will be things I can do tomorrow that I can't do today.” 
Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture


Girls Quotes (Quotes About Moving On)


Below are some Girls Quotes (Quotes About Moving On), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Girls Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0218 1

Girls Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0218 2

Girls Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0218 3

Girls Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0218 4

Girls Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0218 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Girls Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments: