To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Find us on Google+ Philosophy Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0202

Philosophy Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0202

Philosophy Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0202


“What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise” 
Oscar Wilde

“Although my memory's fading, I remember two things very clearly: I am a great sinner and Christ is a great Savior.” 
John Newton, Amazing Grace

“I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones.” 
John Cage

“The third component of the Law of Dharma is service to humanity--to serve your fellow human beings and to ask yourself the questions,"How can I help? How can I help all those that I come into contact with?" When you combine the ability to express your unique talent with service to humanity, then you make full use of the Law of Dharma.” 
Deepak Chopra


Below are some Philosophy Quotes (Quotes About Moving On), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Philosophy Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0202 1

Philosophy Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0202 2

Philosophy Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0202 3

Philosophy Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0202 4

Philosophy Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0202 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Philosophy Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

1 comment:

Health is Wealth said...

Hi admin,
your post "Philosophy Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0202" is very special for us.I think these quotes are very special for everyday life. I have collected many quotes from you, and I will come back soon. It's encourage to work everyday life.So thanks a lot for doing this job. http://www.quoteschart.com/Philosophy-quotes/