To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Find us on Google+ Quotes About Moving On 0041

Quotes About Moving On 0041

Quotes About Moving On - Quotes About Moving On 0041


“I meant what I said and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful one-hundred percent!” 
― Dr. Seuss, Horton Hatches the Egg

“Remember, darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good.” 
― P.C. Cast, Betrayed

“And in the end it is not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.” 
― Abraham Lincoln

“A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for.” 
― William G.T. Shedd

“Great heroes need great sorrows and burdens, or half their greatness goes unnoticed. It is all part of the fairy tale.” 
― Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn


Below are some Quotes About Moving On, hopefully it can be your inspiration.


Quotes About Moving On 0041 1

Quotes About Moving On 0041 2

Quotes About Moving On 0041 3

Quotes About Moving On 0041 4

Quotes About Moving On 0041 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Quotes About Moving On above inspired you.

No comments: