To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Find us on Google+ Quotes About Moving On 0027

Quotes About Moving On 0027

Quotes About Moving On - Quotes About Moving On 0027


“….watch me rise like smoke from fire.
Watch me fly above your hate.
Watch me dance upon your meanness
like a ballerina with posture; grace.
Watch me laugh over your hatred;
watch me soar above your sea of grief.
And know that I am out there somewhere…
C R U S H I N G.” 
Coco J. Ginger


Below are some Quotes About Moving On, hopefully it can be your inspiration.


Quotes About Moving On 0025-27 11

Quotes About Moving On 0025-27 12

Quotes About Moving On 0025-27 13

Quotes About Moving On 0025-27 14

Quotes About Moving On 0025-27 15


Feel free to share, if you think some Quotes About Moving On above inspired you.

No comments: