To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Find us on Google+ Best Life Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0207

Best Life Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0207

Best Life Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) 0207


“Again and again I will suffer; again and again I will get back on my feet. I will not be defeated. I won't let my spirit be destroyed.” 
Banana Yoshimoto, Kitchen

“Freedom is indivisible; the chains on any one of my people were the chains on all of them, the chains on all of my people were the chains on me.” 
Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom: The Autobiograpy of Nelson Mandela with Connections

“Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.” 
Napoleon Hill

“I advise you to stop sharing your dreams with people who try to hold you back, even if they're your parents. Because, if you're the kind of person who senses there's something out there for you beyond whatever it is you're expected to do - if you want to be EXTRA-ordinary- you will not get there by hanging around a bunch of people who tell you you're not extraordinary. Instead, you will probably
become as ordinary as they expect you to be.” 
Kelly Cutrone, If You Have to Cry, Go Outside: And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You


Best Life Quotes (Quotes About Moving On)


Below are some Best Life Quotes (Quotes About Moving On), hopefully it can be your inspiration.







Feel free to share, if you think some Best Life Quotes (Quotes About Moving On) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments: